lunedì 21 maggio 2012

Persecution the first unintentionally marketing operation of the history

TACIT Annals (Bk 15:44) of the year 116, tells of Nero accused the Christians of the fire of Rome, and writes the "founder of this sect called Christ, already sentenced to execution during the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate. "

Nero would have wanted to cancel the Christians by giving them the responsibility of the burning of Rome, but he did not realize that he made one of the first unintentionally marketing operation of the history. In fact this fire attracted the attention of the whole world and not only of the Roman Empire. After this public accusation the Christians became famous (even if they died as martyrs ) and the gospel spread rapidly, entering the palaces.

Why I say this? ... perhaps to exorcise the fear of persecution that we often receive in the mission or perhaps to recognize that God is .

Who am I? Who am I to complain of persecution? ... If anyone before me has paid in blood? ... Hope in the Lord courage hope in the Lord ... this is the invitation I receive today ... hope in the Lord who is already ahead of us to prepare the way of doing justice as a brave warrior. What should I worry? ... Of poor people thirsting for justice that haunts me, or of poor people thirsting for love, food or hope? ... I think the people that God has given me to lead is one and the other.
The thirst for justice because can see that it is possible to resist evil or repay evil with good .... and thirsty for love because they receive the good news .. or that there is a father who loves us as we are.

Going back to the unintentionally marketing , I think that without spending money I am receiving the largest advertising that will have the greatest economic return.... glory (not mine) of God.

2 commenti:

  1. Is it not true, that fruit is born through the foolishness of the preaching

    RispondiElimina
  2. It is only foolish people that welcomes persecution because they know that it is not only necessary, but that the benefits are eternal

    RispondiElimina